Tonis distributor service agreement
Tonis Distributor Service Agreement
Tonys is a website that specializes in distribution. It provides an open platform for product distribution and freight logistics for enterprises, merchants and individuals. Before using the services provided by Tonys, users should read this service agreement carefully. If users do not agree to this service agreement, they can voluntarily cancel the services provided by Tonys; Because the user has understood and fully agreed to the contents of this service agreement, including any changes made by Tonys to the service agreement at any time.
1. The user must be an entity with civil rights or capacity (including but not limited to company organizations). The service agreement between it and Tonys is true and effective. Once it is found to violate Tonys' rights and interests, Tonys has the right to immediately cancel the user and pursue all legal responsibilities for the use of Tonys' services.
2. The user should agree to the terms of this agreement and follow the prompts on the page to complete all registration procedures. During the registration process, the user checks "Agree to accept the Tonys Distributor User Service Agreement", which means that the user has reached an agreement with Tonys and fully accepts all the terms of this agreement.
3. After the user is successfully registered, Tonys will give each user a user account and corresponding password. The user account and password shall be kept by the user; the user shall be legally responsible for all activities and events conducted with his user account.
4. The user can use the individual services of Tonis within the scope of his authorization. When the user uses the individual services of Tonis, the user’s behavior shall be regarded as the terms of service of the individual service and the individual service issued by Tonis. The consent of various announcements.
5. Tonys user service agreement and individual service terms and announcements can be updated by Tonys at any time without notice. When using related services, users should pay attention to and abide by the relevant terms applicable to them.
2. Registration information and privacy protection
1. The user shall provide timely, detailed and accurate personal information, and continuously update the registration information to meet the timely, detailed and accurate requirements. All the original typed information will be cited as registration information. If there is a problem caused by the untrue registration information, Tonys will not be held responsible for the consequences of the problem.
2. Users should not transfer or lend their account numbers and passwords to others for use. If the user finds that his account has been illegally used by others, he should notify Tonis immediately. Tonys does not assume any responsibility for all disputes and consequences caused by the user's own unsafe operation or use of the account. Tonys does not assume any responsibility for the illegal use of accounts and passwords by others due to hacking or user negligence.
3. Tonys does not disclose or provide individual user registration information to third parties, unless:
(1) Obtain explicit authorization from the user in advance;
(2) Only by disclosing the user's personal information can the products and services requested by the user be provided;
(3) According to relevant laws and regulations;
(4) In accordance with the requirements of relevant government authorities;
(5) To protect Tonis's legal rights and interests.
Three, use rules
1. When using the Tonys service, the user must abide by the relevant laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China, and the user shall agree that the service will not be used for any illegal or improper activities, including but not limited to the following behaviors:
1) Upload, display, post, disseminate or otherwise transmit information containing one of the following contents:
a) Opposing the basic principles established by the Constitution; b) Endangering national security, leaking state secrets, subverting state power, and undermining national unity; c) Damage to national honor and interests; d) Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining the nation United; e) undermining national religious policies, promoting cults and feudal superstition; f) spreading rumors, disrupting social order, and undermining social stability; g) spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror, or instigating crime; h) Insult or slander others, and infringe the legal rights of others; i) Contain false, harmful, intimidating, infringe on the privacy of others, harass, infringe, slander, vulgar, obscene, or other morally objectionable content; j) Contain China Other content restricted or prohibited by laws, regulations, rules, regulations and any legally binding norms; Use network service system for any illegal purpose;
2) Use Tonys services to engage in the following activities:
a) Enter the computer information network or use computer information network resources without permission; b) Delete, add or modify computer information network functions without permission; c) Store and process the computer information network without permission Or the transmitted data and application programs are deleted, added or modified; d) Deliberately making and spreading computer viruses and other destructive programs; e) Other acts that endanger the security of computer information and network.
2. If the user violates any of the above regulations when using the network service, Tonys or its authorized person/unit has the right to require the user to correct or directly take all necessary measures (including but not limited to changing or deleting the content posted by the user, etc., suspending or Terminate the user's right to use network services) in order to reduce and eliminate the impact of user misconduct.
3. Users must bear legal responsibility for their actions in the process of using Tonys services. The user’s legal liability includes, but is not limited to: compensation for the infringed, and after Tonys first assumes the responsibility for administrative penalties or infringement damages caused by the user’s actions, the user shall give Tonys an equal amount of compensation.
Four, service content
1. The store does not limit the number of sku products to be published, and select products to be put on the store independently.
2. In order to use this service, users must be able to legally access the Internet by themselves, and should pay for the relevant service fees by themselves. In addition, users must equip themselves and be responsible for all necessary equipment required to connect to the Internet, including computers, communication equipment or other access devices.
3. In view of the particularity of network services, users agree that Tonys has the right to change, interrupt or terminate part or all of the network services (including paid network services) at any time without prior notice. Tonys does not guarantee that network services will not be interrupted, nor does it guarantee the timeliness, safety, and accuracy of network services.
4. Tonys needs to regularly or irregularly overhaul or maintain the platform or related equipment that provides network services. If such circumstances cause network services (including fee-based network services) to be interrupted within a reasonable period of time, Tonys does not need to do This assumes no responsibility. Tonys reserves the right to suspend any part of the service for maintenance, upgrades or other purposes without prior notice.
5. This service can provide links to other websites or resources. Since Tonis has no control over these websites and resources, the user understands and agrees that Tonys is not responsible for whether such websites or resources are available for use. Tonys also does not guarantee or be responsible for any content, advertisements, products or other information on such websites or resources. Tonys shall not be liable for any damages or losses arising from the use or reliance on any content, goods or services published by or obtained through such websites or resources.
6. The user expressly agrees that the risks in the use of Tonys services will be entirely borne by the user. The user understands and accepts that any information downloaded or obtained through the Tonys service depends on the user, and he shall bear the system damage, data loss and any other risks.
7. Tonys reserves the right to cancel the account that has not logged in for more than 30 days. In case of irresistible matters, you can report to Tonys online customer service.
8. Tonys has the right to modify or terminate this service (or any part of it) temporarily or permanently at any time, regardless of whether it is notified or not, Tonys shall not bear any responsibility to the user and any third party.
9. Termination of the service: The user agrees that Tonis may terminate the user’s password, Use of the account or the service (or any part of the service), and remove and delete any user content in the service. In addition, the user agrees that if the use of this service is interrupted or terminated or the user's account and related information and files are closed or deleted, Tonys shall not be liable to the user or any third party.
Five, collection and payment rules
1. Tonys, as a third-party service platform, enjoys the right of custody of user funds. The user adopts the prepayment rules, and the prepayment amount is not limited. This amount must be greater than or equal to all the fees placed on Tonys. The platform will deduct the money in real time based on all the fees placed by the user and pay the money to the supplier.
2. When the user's prepaid amount is less than all the costs of the order, Tonys has the right to choose not to ship the goods. When the user logs off the platform service, Tonys confirms that the logoff is complete and returns the excess funds to the user.
3. The funds that users need to pay include product prices, postage, and platform commissions. Tonys reserves the right to explain all changes in fees.
Six, Tonis's logistics
1. Tonys only uses the logistics methods specified by Tonys. Tonys registered distributors use Tonys' services, that is, to recognize the logistics methods provided by Tonys.
2. Tonys has the right to change the logistics method provided at any time. Tonys registered distributors use the changed logistics method to express approval of the adjustments and changes made by Tonys, and Tonys does not need to inform Tonys registered distributors of the changes in advance. .
Seven, dispute settlement rules
1. Tonys, as an online trading platform, handles complaints based on fairness, impartiality, and openness.
2. To submit a complaint by Tonys, Tonys requires both parties to the transaction to provide including (but not limited to) transaction certificates, payment certificates, pictures, written records of the communication between the two parties, product descriptions and other relevant evidence. Either party to the transaction shall adopt an attitude of refusal to cooperate. In the event, Tonys will make arbitration in favor of the other party in the transaction.
- Did not receive the goods
If the goods are lost due to logistics reasons, Tonis will pay the distributors according to the same standard after receiving compensation according to the compensation standard of the logistics service provider; As the distributor chooses the transportation method that cannot provide the inquiry, Tonis will not be responsible for all damages or delays. .
The goods are returned after delivery: the address provided by the distributor is unclear or wrong, or the goods cannot be delivered due to the wrong choice of logistics method, the distributor shall be fully responsible and bear the resulting freight loss and other related expenses
- The goods are detained at customs
Distributors shall bear the full responsibility of the comprehensive taxes and fees of customs duties sold to the destination country, and pay all relevant expenses;
- The received goods do not match the description
1. The complainant needs to proactively provide relevant evidence such as the logistics waybill number, photo, label bar code map and transaction certificate within 3 working days of submitting the complaint to Tonis, and Tonys will make it within 5 working days after receiving valid evidence Processing opinions.
2. Tonys only reserves the right to convey the discrepancy to the supplier and does not assume any responsibility for the inconsistency between the product description and the actual goods or other behaviors.
8. Intellectual property rights and other legal rights and interests (including but not limited to reputation rights and goodwill rights)
(1) Exclusive rights of users
Tonys respects the intellectual property rights and legal rights of others, and calls on users to also respect intellectual property rights and the legal rights of others. If users believe that their own or other users’ intellectual property rights or other legitimate rights and interests have been infringed, please provide information and complaints to Tonys. As a third-party service platform, Tonys will not bear any responsibility for the losses caused by users due to infringement.
This is a special reminder to users: if the information in the complaint is inaccurate, the complaining party will bear all the legal liabilities (including but not limited to compensation for various fees and attorney fees). If the above-mentioned individual or unit is not sure whether the information available on the Internet infringes their intellectual property rights and other legal rights, Tonys suggests that the individual or unit first consult a professional.
(2) Tonys owns the copyright of all materials in the Tonys station. "Tonis" and related graphics are the registered trademarks of Tonis. Without the permission of Tonys, no one may use it without permission (including but not limited to: copying, disseminating, displaying, mirroring, uploading, downloading in an illegal manner). Otherwise, Tonys will pursue legal responsibility in accordance with the law.
1. The laws of the People's Republic of China shall apply to the conclusion, execution and interpretation of this agreement and the settlement of disputes.
2. If there is any dispute between the two parties on the content of this agreement or its implementation, the two parties shall try their best to resolve it through friendly negotiation; if the negotiation fails, either party can bring a lawsuit to the people's court where Tonys is located.
3. Tonys' failure to exercise or implement any rights or provisions of this service agreement does not constitute a waiver of the foregoing rights or rights. If any clause in this agreement is completely or partially invalid or not enforceable for any reason, the remaining clauses in this agreement are still valid and binding.
Supplementary Terms for Strategic Cooperation of Distribution Cooperation Agreement
Party A: Tonys International Co., Ltd.
Party B: Tonys user
Based on the principles of equality, mutual benefit and common development, the two sides decided to reach strategic cooperation after friendly consultations. In order to ensure the interests of both parties, clarify the goals of cooperation, and enhance the depth of cooperation, the following clauses are added to the original distributor user service agreement:
Article 1 Prevent the spread of product data and skip orders
In order to prevent Party B from using Party A’s product information (pictures, titles, descriptions and other information) to develop products privately and bypass Party A for category expansion and sales, Party B needs to conduct control and supervision from the following perspectives when selling products:
1. Product Information
When Party B sells products, it must control the scope of use of product information.
2. Product publication
When Party B publishes the product, it chooses the product independently. The weight is an estimated value for reference only, and the user can adjust it before publishing.
3. Order Processing
When Party B processes the order data, all orders generated by the listing of Party A’s goods (including but not limited to those published by Party B’s account or system) published through Party B’s account or system, Party B guarantees that all orders will be sent to Party A in accordance with the agreement. If it is found that the actual transaction price of the order violates the first article, the penalty may be imposed in accordance with the first article.
4. In the event of product data proliferation and order skipping in violation of the above terms, Party A has the right to terminate the cooperation, impose a fine ranging from RMB 50,000 to RMB 1 million to Party B, and require that from the date of termination of the cooperation, Party B shall All online listings related to Party A’s products will be offline within one day, and all product information (pictures, titles and descriptions, etc.) of Party A’s products can no longer be used.