1. How do we collect and use your personal information
3. How do we protect and save your personal information
4. How do you manage personal information
1. How do we collect and use your personal information
Personal information refers to various information recorded electronically or in other ways that can identify a specific natural person alone or in combination with other information or reflect the activities of a specific natural person. Personally sensitive information refers to personal information that, once leaked, illegally provided, or misused, may endanger personal and property safety, and easily lead to personal reputation, physical and mental health damage, or discriminatory treatment.
We will follow the principles of fairness, lawfulness and necessity, and for the following purposes described in this policy, collect and use personal information that you proactively provide during the use of products and/or services or generated by using products and/or services, And obtain your relevant personal information from third parties. If we want to use your personal information for other purposes not specified in this policy, or use the information collected for a specific purpose for other purposes, we will inform you in a reasonable way and ask for it again before using it. With your consent.
(1) The circumstances under which you must authorize us to collect and use your personal information
Our products and/or services include some core functions, which include functions necessary to realize online shopping and functions necessary to ensure transaction security. We may collect, save and use the following information about you in order to achieve these functions. If you do not provide relevant information, you will not be able to enjoy the products and/or services we provide. These features include:
1. Realize the necessary functions for online shopping
(1) Account registration, login and verification
When you register for a Toonies account, you at least need to provide us with the Toonies account name, password, your own mobile phone number, and email address (used to verify the mailbox) that you are going to use. We will send you a verification code via SMS or email Way to verify your identity is valid. Your account name is your default nickname. You can modify and supplement your nickname, gender, birthday, hobbies, and information related to your real-name authentication. All these information belong to your "account information". Your supplementary account information will help us provide you with personalized product recommendations and a better shopping experience, but if you do not provide this supplementary information, it will not affect your use of the basic functions of online shopping.
After you successfully register a Toonies account, you can use your Toonies account to log in to the "Toonies Mall". When you log in, you need to provide us with your Toonies account information. If you do not provide this kind of information, you will not be able to log in and purchase goods in the "Tony Mall".
(2) Product/service information display and search
You can also accurately find the goods you need by searching. In order to allow you to quickly find the goods you need, we may collect information about the equipment you use our products and/or services, information about the location of the equipment, Browser type to provide you with the best way to display product information. We will also use your above-mentioned personal information in order to continuously improve and optimize the above-mentioned functions.
(3) Order placement and order management
When you are ready to settle the goods in your shopping cart, the Toonies system will generate an order for you to purchase the goods. You need to fill in at least your consignee’s name, delivery address, and mobile phone number in the order. At the same time, the order will include the order number, the information about the goods or services you purchased, the time of order, and the amount of payment you should pay And payment method;
All the above information constitutes your "order information". We will use your order information (including third parties who provide you with the above services) for your identity verification, transaction confirmation, payment settlement, delivery completion, and order inquiries for you And provide customer service consultation and after-sales service. We will also use your order information to determine whether your transaction is abnormal to protect your transaction security.
(4) Payment function
After you place an order, you can choose payment services provided by Toonies' affiliates or third-party payment institutions cooperating with Toonies (including payment channels such as Alipay, WeChat Pay and Paypal, hereinafter referred to as "payment institutions"). The payment function itself does not collect your personal information, but we need to share your Toonies order number and transaction amount information, including your bank card number, expiration date, repayment amount, and necessary bank card payment information with these payment institutions In order to realize it confirms your payment instruction and completes the payment.
(5) Delivery of product and/or service functions
When you place an order and choose to pay on delivery or complete the payment online, Toonies, Toonies related parties, suppliers, merchants that cooperate with Toonies or a third-party delivery company (hereinafter referred to as "delivery company") will complete it for you Delivery of the order. You know and agree that Toonies, Toonies' affiliates, suppliers, merchants or delivery companies cooperating with Toonies will use your order information in the above links to ensure that your ordered goods can be delivered safely.
(6) Customer service and after-sales functions
To ensure the security of your account, our call center customer service and online customer service will use your account information to verify your identity with you. When you need us to provide customer service and after-sales service related to your order information, we will inquire about your order information. You may provide information other than the above information when communicating with our customer service staff, such as when you request us to change the delivery address, contact person or contact phone number.
1. In order to achieve your personalized needs for online experience, so that you can get a more relaxed access experience. We will send one or more small data files called Cookies on your computer or mobile device. The Cookies assigned to you are unique and can only be read by the web server in the domain that issued the Cookies to you. We send you cookies to simplify the steps of repeating your login, store your shopping preferences or the products in your shopping cart and other data to provide you with shopping preferences, help you optimize your choice and interaction with ads, and help you judge you Login status and account or data security.
(2) Use of network Beacon and similar technologies
In addition to Cookies, we also use Web Beacon and other similar technologies on the website. Our web pages often contain electronic images (called "single pixel" GIF files or "web beacons"). The way we use network Beacon is as follows
1. Calculate the number of user visits by using the network Beacon on the Toonies website, and identify registered Toonies users by accessing cookies.
2. Provide you with personalized services through the cookies information obtained.
3.How do we protect and save your personal information
(1) Our technologies and measures to protect your personal information
We attach great importance to the security of personal information and take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information.
Main measures adopted:
1. Data security technical measures
We will adopt safety protection measures that comply with industry standards, including the establishment of reasonable system specifications and safety technologies to prevent your personal information from unauthorized access, use, modification, and data damage or loss.
Toonies' network services adopt encryption technologies such as the transport layer security protocol, and provide browsing services through https and other methods to ensure the safety of user data during transmission.
Toonies adopts encryption technology to encrypt and save user personal information, and isolate it through isolation technology.
When using personal information, such as personal information display and personal information association calculations, we will use a variety of data desensitization technologies including content replacement and SHA256 to enhance the security of personal information in use.
Toonies adopts strict data access control and multi-identity authentication technology to protect personal information and prevent data from being used in violation of regulations.
Toonies uses automatic code security checking and data access log analysis technology to conduct personal information security audits.
2. Other security measures taken by Toonies to protect personal information
Toonies manages and regulates the storage and use of personal information by establishing a data classification and grading system, data security management specifications, and data security development specifications.
Toonies conducts comprehensive security control of data through information contact confidentiality agreements, monitoring and auditing mechanisms.
Strengthen safety awareness. We will also organize security and privacy protection training courses to strengthen employees' awareness of the importance of protecting personal information.
4.How do you manage your personal information
Toonies attaches great importance to your attention to personal information, and does its best to protect your rights to access, correct, delete, and withdraw consent to your personal information, so that you have the full ability to protect your privacy and safety.
Your rights include:
1. Access and correct your personal information
Except as required by laws and regulations, you have the right to access and correct your personal information at any time, including:
(1) Your account information: You can check all the personal information you submitted to Toonies in the "Account Settings" menu on the "My Toonies" page on the PC. Other personal information (your real-name authentication information is the name and ID information you used when you passed the real-name authentication).
(2) Your delivery information: On the PC side, you can add, change, or delete your delivery address information (including receiving Consignor’s name, delivery address, consignee’s phone number or email address).
(3) Your order information: On the PC side, you can view all your completed, pending payment or after-sale orders by visiting the "My Orders" page.
2. Delete your personal information
The information that you can directly clear or delete on our product and/or service pages, including order information and shipping address information.
In the following situations, you can request us to delete personal information:
(1) If our handling of personal information violates laws and regulations;
(2) If we collect and use your personal information without your consent;
(3) If our handling of personal information violates our agreement with you;
(4) If you no longer use our products or services, or you cancel your Toonies account;